Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile
- The Going Public Decision of Business
Group Firms (with Giorgo Sertsios and Francisco Urzua) Journal
of Corporate Finance 66
(2021), article 101819.
- How Do Internal Capital Markets Work?
Evidence from the Great Recession (with David Buchuk, Mounu
Prem, and Francisco Urzua) Review
of Finance 24 (2020), pp. 847-889.
- The Effects of Losing a Business Group
Affiliation (with Giorgo Sertsios and Francisco Urzua) Review of Financial Studies 32 (2019), pp. 3036-3074.
- Destabilizing Financial Advice: Evidence
from Pension Fund Reallocations (with Zhi Da, Clemens Sialm,
and Jose Tessada) Review of
Financial Studies 31 (2018), pp. 3720-3755.
- Investor Protection and Corporate
Control (with Matias Tapia and Francisco Urzua) Journal of Corporate Finance 47
(2017), pp. 174-190.
- Asset Fire Sales in Equity Markets:
Evidence from a Quasi-Natural Experiment (with Daniel Munoz and Jose Tessada) Journal of Financial Intermediation
30 (2017), pp. 71-85. [Appendix]
- What Moves Investment Growth?
(with Long Chen and Zhi Da) Journal
of Money, Credit and Banking 48 (2016), pp. 1613-1653.
- Do Business Groups Change with Market
Development? (with Francisco Urzua) Journal of Economics & Management Strategy 25 (2016),
- The Internal Capital Markets of Business
Groups: Evidence from Intra-Group Loans (with David Buchuk,
Francisco Muñoz, and Francisco Urzua) Journal of Financial Economics 112 (2014), pp. 190-212.
- Controlling Shareholders and Market
Timing in Share Issuance (with Francisco Urzua) Journal of Financial Economics
109 (2013), pp. 661-681.
- Ownership Dynamics with Large
Shareholders: An Empirical Analysis (with Marcelo Donelli,
and Francisco Urzua) Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis
48 (2013), pp. 579-609.
- Equity Issues and Return Volatility
(with Felipe Varas) Review of
Finance 17 (2013), p. 767-808.
- CEO Compensation and Large Shareholders:
Evidence from Emerging Markets (with Francisco Gallego) Journal of Comparative Economics 40 (2012), p. 621-642.
- World Betas, Consumption Growth, and
Financial Integration Journal of International Money and
Finance 30 (2011), p.
- Stock Market Development and
Cross-Country Differences in Relative Prices Review of Economics and Statistics 92 (2010), p. 784-797. [Appendix]
- Do IPOs Affect the Prices of Other Stocks?
Evidence from Emerging Markets (with Matias Braun) Review of Financial Studies 22 (2009), p. 1505-1544.
- Does Firm Value Move Too Much to be
Justified by Subsequent Changes in Cash Flow? (with Motohiro
Yogo) Journal of Financial Economics 87 (2008), p. 200-226. [Data]
- Do Banks Affect the Level and Composition
of Industrial Volatility? Journal of Finance 61 (2006), p. 1897-1925.
- Finance and the Business Cycle:
International, Inter-Industry Evidence (with Matias Braun) Journal of Finance 60 (2005), p.
- Ieong, Thomas, and Wu (2019)
- Colonnelli and Prem (2019)
- Heimer and Imas (2018)
- Krieger, Li, and Papanikolaou (2017)
- Agarwal and Zhao (2017)
- Adelino, Gerardi, and Hartman-Glaser
- Carvalho (2016)
- DellAriccia, Laeven, and Suarez (2015)
- Apel, Gormley, and Keim (2015)
- Boulland, Ornthalanai, and Womack (2015)
- McLean and Pontiff (2014)
- Berk and van Binsbergen (2013)
- Shue and Townsend (2013)
- Assuncao, Benmelech, and Silva (2012)
- Gao and Lou (2012)
- Boguth, Carlson, Fisher, and Simutin
- Cremers, Ferreira, Matos, and Starks